Imagine that you are working on your newest project and have a bunch of LEDs on your table. You need to wire those LEDs to a power source and you don't know what resistor to use, and you don't want to use long equations to find that out. Or maybe you have a bunch of resistors and need a resistor with a specific value and don't have time to test each one with a multimeter. If you find yourself in similar situations many times ElectroHelper is just for you. ElectroHelper is a must have set of tools and calculators for anyone that uses electronic components in their projects/work.
- LED resistor calculator. Works with single LEDs or multiple LEDs connected in series or parallel.
- Converts a resistor color code to the actual value - supports 4, 5 or 6 band resistors.
- Converts a resistor value to resistor color code - supports 4 and 5 band resistors.
- Inductive Reactance calculator
- Capacitive Reactance calculator
- Built in help
If you need any additional help or want to request a feature please contact the author at: email@example.com or visit http://www.r00li.com